Automotive Service Technology
To provide students with the best possible training to obtain a quality entry-level position in the automotive field.
About Automotive Service Technology
NTI’s AST program is certified by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF). Also, NTI’s AST courses may lead to future certification by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence as an ASE-certified Automotive Technician in one or more areas of study.
An NTI Automotive Service Technology graduate is qualified for a variety of job positions, including:
- Automotive Technician
- Brake Specialist
- Front-end Specialist
- Service Advisor
- Parts Counter Specialist
- Engine Performance Specialist
- To provide students with a basic knowledge of automotive tools and equipment.
- To instruct students in proper troubleshooting and repair techniques.
- To introduce students to the daily duties of an automotive shop.
- To provide students with a basic knowledge of all automotive systems.
- To introduce students to the scientific principles involved in automotive systems.
Length of Program:
Two Semesters and One Summer Term
Approximate Cost of Books, Supplies, and Entry-Level Toolset:
*tuition subject to change without notice