General Admissions Requirements
In order to complete the admissions process, the following items are required:
- Completed NWTI enrollment application.
- Official high school transcript and/or official GED scores and transcripts from any previous post-secondary education.
- Immunization records (2 doses of measles, mumps and rubella), if born on or after January 1, 1957.
- Minimum Test Scores from the following list of approved exams. These tests scores must not be older than 3 years.
Classic Accuplacer Next Generation Accuplacer ACT
Arithmetic 35 Arithmetic 222 Math 16
Sentence Skills 53 Reading Comprehension 224 English 10
Reading Comprehension 36
- NWTI administers the Accuplacer Exam in the NWTI Testing Center Monday through Friday from 7:30 am until 11:00 a.m.. The Accuplacer exam consists of an arithmetic exam and a reading comprehension exam. There is a $10 fee due at the time of testing. The Accuplacer Exam is available on a walk-in basis. Depending on your program of interest, your test scores will be used to assist us in determining appropriate course placement.
- Practical Nursing and Surgical Technology programs have additional admissions requirements. See their program pages for details.
Student Services Office
The student services office exists to help counsel potential, new and current students in the areas of financial aid, academic advising, and veteran affairs. We also assist students with disabilities in registering for special services and receiving accommodations.
For more information, visit the Financial Aid page or contact NWTI Financial Aid Office at
479-751-8824, ex. 240