709 S. Old Missouri Road
Springdale, AR 72764
Room 126 inside Main building
Monday through Friday
7:30am to 4:00pm
To provide required books and supplies to students at the lowest, most reasonable prices possible.
- The bookstore is unable to provide change for vending machine use.
- Refunds will be made for books and/or supplies only if the class is cancelled or the books were sold in error. Refunds will not be issued for books and/or supplies that have been written in, defaced, or the bundle/seal has been broken.
- Miscellaneous supplies such as pencils, pens, and paper are not available for purchase in the bookstore.
- The bookstore accepts cash, checks, money orders, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Checks must be pre-printed; temporary checks will not be accepted. Checks and money orders must be written for the exact amount. Any checks and/or money orders written for an amount other than the balance due will be refused, and other payment arrangements will need to be made. There are no exceptions.
- There will be a $25.00 fee on all returned checks.
- If, for any reason, the financial funding of your account should change, you must accept ultimate responsibility for full payment of your account. Any account that has become 90 days past due may be referred to a collection bureau and additional charges could apply.
- The last day of each month, the bookstore will be closed for inventory.